Top 10 Tractor Companies in the World in 2022
For farmers, tractors are the most precious asset. Farming in the twenty-first century would be unth...
Top 15 Tractors list in India | Tractorgyan
Tractors serve an important role in every farmer's life, and they are becoming more advanced in...
Mahindra Sells 39405 tractors In India During April 2022, UP 51% YOY
Mumbai, May 2, 2022: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES), part of the M...
Mahindra Fes sells 3,54,698 tractors in FY22
Mumbai, April 1, 2022: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES), part of the...
Mahindra’s FES Sells 18,910 tractors in India during February 2022
Mumbai, March 1, 2022: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.’s Farm Equipment Sector (FES), part of the...
The Mahindra Bhoomiputra tractor series is more powerful in terms of mileage, engine, and features. In the field, this tractor series tractor operates admirably. It is, nevertheless, more cost-effective and traditional in design. Mahindra Bhoomiputra price is affordable. It can be used in cultivator, rotavator, planter, plough, and other applications.
The Mahindra Bhoomiputra tractor series produces power in the range of 33 to 50 horsepower. A 10-speed transmission with eight forward and two reverse speeds is combined with this powerful engine. These gears help the tractor function at its best on the farm and on the road. The rear two wheels operate these tractors, which have two-wheel drive.
These tractors have lifting capacity ranging from 1200 to 2400 kg. Mechanical and power steering options are available for the MAHINDRA Bhoomiputra tractor series to ensure maximum comfort and productivity. The tractor's breaking capabilities is further enhanced by its oil-immersed brakes, which deliver unrivalled engine performance.
● Mahindra 265 DI Bhoomiputra - 33 HP power and Rs 4.70 and Rs 4.90 lakh price
● Mahindra 585 DI powerplus Bhoomiputra - 50 HP power and Rs. 7.15 - 8.40 Lakh price
Every farmer wants a tractor that is both inexpensive and functional. As a result, Mahindra tractors provides at a reasonable price to all farmers. Between Rs. 4.79 and Rs. 8.60 lakh, the Mahindra Bhoomiputra price is reasonable. If you need a tractor that is both efficient and affordable, the Mahindra Bhoomiputra tractor series tractor may be the right choice for you.
• This line of tractors offers unique characteristics that provide excellent performance.
• The Mahindra Bhoomiputra tractor series is distinguished by its elegant appearance, which appeals to young farmers.
• The Mahindra series tractors have powerful engines that give outstanding mileage, and they are easy to operate and maintain.
• The Mahindra Bhoomiputra tractor series is equipped with advanced and high-precision hydraulics, which make it ideal for using modern implements such as a rotavator.
• With comfortable seats, easy reach levers, an LCD cluster screen for enhanced sight, and a wide diameter steering wheel, this series is designed for prolonged work activities.
Farmers and businesses are expanding their need for tractors in order to mechanize the farming process. More farmers and companies are still unable to purchase a tractor due to financial restrictions. Tractor loans are, as a result, the best alternative. Micro tractors, utility tractors, and heavy-duty tractors can all use it. Tractor loans are a type of credit offered by a bank to an individual. This loan will be reviewed in the future for principle and interest payments.
Tractor loans are available for series through the Tractor Gyan portal. Tractor Gyan allows you to get a Tractor Loan for your ideal machine, including all of the new schemes and deals that have been recently added, as well as from a wide range of companies and brands.
Tractorgyan helps you in learn more about various brands of tractors and their series, as well as on-road costs, summaries, specifications, and other characteristics & you can quickly get all the information you need about the tractors and their series.