Three-point hitch or 3PH is one of the most common types of hitch that leading tractor models feature. With the help of this three-point hitch, farmers can attach the implements in a way that their orientation is fixed concerning the tractor. This type of hitch is important for farm tractors in more than one way. For instance:
1. Three-point hitch makes the tractor a little more versatile as a wide range of implements can easily be attached and detached from the tractors.
2. It supports the uniform attachment of the implements. With this 3-point hitch system, implements are highly secured, maintain the balance and stability of the tractor, and avoid tractor tipping as and when implements are used.
3. The 3-Point Hitch system provides precise control over the depth and angle of attached implements. Farmers are allowed to make changes in the height and angle of implements and make them work for different farming needs.
4. This three-point hitch system promotes great safety while working with implements. As implements are securely attached, the risk of detachment is much less.
5. 3PH asks for reduced maintenance as compared to the traditional hitching system like a drawbar.
So, when you’re choosing implements for your tractors then look for a 3 Point Hitch system in it.
18-Sep-2023 | Answer by: Akansha